About Me

I'm a mother of four girls and one boy and I've got the greatest husband in the world-and I'd bet the farm on that one. We're a great team although he says he's moving out of the house as soon as all our girls are teenagers. We're very strong in our religion which is in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I draw strength from my religion and my family. I love life and am grateful to be surrounded by such great family and friends. I am gently reminded daily of the love and blessings that our Heavenly Father has for us. I live the life I always dreamed of having. I don't know how I was so blessed. Sometimes I feel undeserving to have the perfect life I always wanted. But I'm not complaining! I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Life goes up and life goes down, but even during the lowest so far, I'm still happy. Still know that I will have my family forever. Still know that my husband adores me and I him. Life is so good.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Jocelyn turns THREE!


Jocelyn had her 3rd birthday on Jan. 6th while we were in Las Vegas. I wanted to post a few other pictures of her as a baby. She has been so fun to have in our family. You'd think that when I saw that we had had another girl that I'd have been a little disappointed. It was the contrary. I was so thrilled to have another little bundle of pink in our home. I love my girls! Jocelyn is a good helper around the house. She loves dolls and puppies. All of her teachers have told us she's the best in her nursery class. She loves to be outside and wants to do everything her big sisters can do. She has been a typical two year old this past year. She has to do things her own way and loves to learn new things. She gets frustrated when she doesn't get what she wants or can't express herself. She is very funny and I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up being a class-clown someday. We're so glad you came to us Joci. We love you more than we can even describe! 

Aaron came into the kitchen to find Joci and Macey making hot chocolate for the entire family. Aw, thanks girls!







This is Jocelyn on her second birthday.




Ice cream mustache. Thanks Daddy!


Our brand new little Jocelyn!


Happy 3rd Birthday Sweetheart! We love you!!!!!!!



1 comment:

Mandi said...

How sweet! I love that you did these little tributes with pics and personality snap shots. She is so cute and fun!

I hope you had a great birthday Joci! Aunt Mandi loves you!!