About Me

I'm a mother of four girls and one boy and I've got the greatest husband in the world-and I'd bet the farm on that one. We're a great team although he says he's moving out of the house as soon as all our girls are teenagers. We're very strong in our religion which is in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I draw strength from my religion and my family. I love life and am grateful to be surrounded by such great family and friends. I am gently reminded daily of the love and blessings that our Heavenly Father has for us. I live the life I always dreamed of having. I don't know how I was so blessed. Sometimes I feel undeserving to have the perfect life I always wanted. But I'm not complaining! I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Life goes up and life goes down, but even during the lowest so far, I'm still happy. Still know that I will have my family forever. Still know that my husband adores me and I him. Life is so good.

Friday, January 9, 2009


IT'S A BOY!

I wanted to change my background to blue for the announcement of our 
BIG NEWS but I can't figure out how to change my template without deleting all my widgets. Does anyone know how to do that?
We went in for the ultrasound at 10 this morning. I saw right away that it was a 
boy but waited the 10 minutes until she checked to make sure all was ok with the baby to verify it with her. She said it's for sure a boy (although we've heard that before!). Aaron squeezed my hand and when I looked at him he had a huge grin across his face. Aaron had called his parents to tell them before we even left the office. He's more than excited and I'm so happy for him. I'm excited too but I'm a little nervous as well. Boys are crazy! I'm just glad he will be last so I will have hopefully gained some more patience by then. Now we're in search of the perfect name. I never thought this would happen so it still seems so unreal to me. I think I need to let it sink in still, I'm not used to saying "he, him" or "his". I'm so excited to see our SON and can't wait to see Aaron with him. He loves his girls and would've been more than happy to have another one but this is something that is so special to him and I'm so happy for us.


I'm sure someday he'll be mortified by this last picture but Aaron wanted to give "proof" that it's real and we (HE) really can make a boy!! :)

17 comments:

Gram Rudd said...

I'm so happy for you!! I can see you all grinning from ear to ear. Such happy, happy news.

Aly said...

YEA!! We are so excited for you guys too! That little boy is going to be SPOILED! Love you all. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
~Wrylon

Unknown said...

:D

bzmom24 said...

You and Holly will have to get together and trade tips!! Yeah!!

Shani said...

Bonnie, I am seriously shedding tears of joy for you right now...how exciting and wonderful!!

I think I know how to change the background color, but I don't know if I'd be able to explain it, it would be much easier if I could show you.

Lisa said...

Wahoo! I am so excited for you and little baby Aaron to be! Can't wait to see this little guy and I bet your daughters are just as excited! Now he and Mark will have something in common growing up with 4 sisters! Love yoU!

Chellie said...

YAY! It's a boy! I'm so excited for you. His sisters are going to take good care of him!

The Slider Family said...

I just wanted to say thanks so much for being my friend. I love you and enjoy being around you. We had so much fun at dinner with you guys tonight! We always laugh so hard when we are with you...I love it! Congrats again on finding out that your bun in the oven is a boy. Woo hoo!:)

Minnesota Fun! said...

Congrats! That is so so exciting. I know a little of always having the same gender, so I hope to someday know of your joy. Don't worry about boys. They are so much fun. If he is like my boys he will be rough and tough and his Dad will love every minute of it.

Jacqui said...

You are going to be awesome with a little boy...and you may be very surprised. I thought having a boy would be crazy...but he is much much more calm (at least right now) than all my friends with girls.
Good luck with finding a name, and I can't wait to hear the final result.

Karen Kunzler said...

I guess just like us, the surprise baby becomes the boy. I agree with you changing your vocabulary from she to he. I am so excited for you. When you announced you were pregnant I thought this might be your boy. Congrats and good luck with everything!!!!!

Jamie and Kenny said...

I can just see Aaron's big grin! Kenny thought that having all sisters, your little boy would end up girly...then he remembered who his daddy was!! Needless to say, this little boy is going to be ALL boy. Congrats!!!

Alison said...

Aahhh!! I am so excited for you guys!!!! Well, I guess Aaron is now dreaming of wrestling matches and football games (unless he was going to let the girls). I hope all goes well and good luck with a name :)

Staci J said...

YAY!! I'm so so excited for you guys! Boy was I ever wrong, and happy to admit it:) Boy names are so hard! Good luck with that...

Mandi said...

I am so excited for you to add a little boy to your family/our family :) Lots of love to all of you!

Shannon said...

I have been so excited thinking of that little boy in your tummy!

Congrats!