About Me

I'm a mother of four girls and one boy and I've got the greatest husband in the world-and I'd bet the farm on that one. We're a great team although he says he's moving out of the house as soon as all our girls are teenagers. We're very strong in our religion which is in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I draw strength from my religion and my family. I love life and am grateful to be surrounded by such great family and friends. I am gently reminded daily of the love and blessings that our Heavenly Father has for us. I live the life I always dreamed of having. I don't know how I was so blessed. Sometimes I feel undeserving to have the perfect life I always wanted. But I'm not complaining! I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Life goes up and life goes down, but even during the lowest so far, I'm still happy. Still know that I will have my family forever. Still know that my husband adores me and I him. Life is so good.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Family Picture Time...always a pleasure.

After the family reunion we went back over to my aunt Karma's house to take some family pics on her gorgeous back lawn. Out of seriously about 40 pictures these were the ones that turned out.
































































My kids say "gross" when they see this one. I just laugh. I remember thinking the same thing, when does it change from gross to good? In their cases I hope it's not until they're 20! :)

14 comments:

Lisa said...

Way cute pics. We haven't had ours done for about 8 years I think. we need to do that. Beautiful family and I love the kissy one!

Staci J said...

I haven't been on your blog for way too long... Your pictures are super cute! It's always that way though huh, you get a few good ones after about a million tries. Way cute!!

Jane Ellen said...

I really missed not coming to the reunion this year. It would've been so nice to see you guys. I love your pictures. Karma's backyard is definately a great place for pictures. Bytheway, we are not moving, we just got called to work in the Spanish Branch in our Stake. The primary combines with another ward, so the kids don't have to know spanish in their classes or during sharing time. John translates for me in sunday school, and then the boys and I wear headphones while one of the missionaries translates for us in Sacrament meeting. It really is a lot of fun, especially for John because he loves and Spanish people and loves using his lauguage a lot. Wow, sorry for the long post! Hope you're all doing well!

Anonymous said...

I love all the family pics! I can't wait to see you guys in person...yay!

PS-I have two out of your six unusual things in common. 1)I have thought Tom selleck was hot since I was seven years old (go magnum PI) and I'm dying to go to Costa Rica!

Alison said...

My personal favorite family picture is #2. Your family is so cute! The girls are darling :)

Linda said...

I want a printed copy of the family picture please. Love ya. Mom

Shani said...

Hi Bonnie,
It was so nice to get together the other night. I sure wish it was for other reasons than you leaving us, but we'll definitely keep you coming to our GNO's!
I loved reading your blog, your words are such an inspiration to me!

Chellie said...

You have a beautiful family! I love the pictures!

Unknown said...

Where are you? I have a bunch-o-things to tell you!!!!

Gram Rudd said...

These family pictures are so beautiful. I don't see any place on this where I can order one printed but would love to have a black and white of #2 for my picture shelf. I have to smile every time I read your blog and see those little faces. You two sure have a good thing going!
God bless!

The Slider Family said...

Hey Bonnie! I adore your little family! The pictures turned out so cute. Your girls look so sweet and of course you and Aaron are a hot couple!:) Have you guys made it back from Lake Powell yet? So jealous! Next year, right? I have to say that I am completely sad that you have moved. I think it has actually hit me, hard. Kenzie misses seeing her friends. Me too! If Aaron is still playing softball you will have to try and come to the games. I would love that. Matt has the next few weekends off so we would love to hang out with you guys. Call me sometime soon! Miss you!

Sabina said...

Holy crap girl if I look as hot as you after 4 girls, DANG! I am so in great shape. Love you guys and miss seeing you. Let's get together!

The Slider Family said...

I just wanted to wish you guys a Happy 7th Anniversary today! I hope that whatever you decide to do tonight you will have lots of fun! Thanks again for coming and hanging out with us yesterday. It was so great to see your sweet family. Can't wait til next time!

The Dollar Fam said...

Love the pictures. You guys all look great. The girls are getting so big. By the way, I couldn't help but notice the "Y" shirt on Aaron. Does his dad know he's got that in his closet?

Love you guys!
The Dollars (Andy, Jess, and girls)