About Me

I'm a mother of four girls and one boy and I've got the greatest husband in the world-and I'd bet the farm on that one. We're a great team although he says he's moving out of the house as soon as all our girls are teenagers. We're very strong in our religion which is in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I draw strength from my religion and my family. I love life and am grateful to be surrounded by such great family and friends. I am gently reminded daily of the love and blessings that our Heavenly Father has for us. I live the life I always dreamed of having. I don't know how I was so blessed. Sometimes I feel undeserving to have the perfect life I always wanted. But I'm not complaining! I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Life goes up and life goes down, but even during the lowest so far, I'm still happy. Still know that I will have my family forever. Still know that my husband adores me and I him. Life is so good.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Oh thank heaven for little girls and boats!






On saturday we went out on Utah Lake again. Ryan Hamilton has been staying with us for a few days until his parents move here from Pendleton Oregon. He's going to be a football/baseball/basketball star so he had to come early for practices. Anyway, there's a cute picture of him holding Macey on this post. The girls adore him and are constantly jumping all over him. So we took Ryan and another young man from the ward. We all got to get in. The water wasn't great but it was still boardable. (Yes, I know that's not a word). Even Olivia and Makell got up on the knee board. (Makell's first time and it was HER idea!) I was very proud.




3 comments:

Jacqui said...

I'm jealous. Boating is one of my all time favorite things to do. James sold his boat when we first met and since then my mom has sold hers also. I sure do miss all the fun. Looks like you guys had a great time. Where do you go?

Mandi said...

Great job Makell! I was surprised to see a picture of you on the kneeboard and it looks like you had a great time. Of course, the action shots are always cool. Thanks for sharing Bonnie.

Linda said...

I love it that you guys still take time to have fun together. You're a wonderful family. Good job Makell. Was it fun enough to do it again? The girl's night out pics look sooo fun. I can['t even put into words the joy those little faces bring to my heart.