About Me

I'm a mother of four girls and one boy and I've got the greatest husband in the world-and I'd bet the farm on that one. We're a great team although he says he's moving out of the house as soon as all our girls are teenagers. We're very strong in our religion which is in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I draw strength from my religion and my family. I love life and am grateful to be surrounded by such great family and friends. I am gently reminded daily of the love and blessings that our Heavenly Father has for us. I live the life I always dreamed of having. I don't know how I was so blessed. Sometimes I feel undeserving to have the perfect life I always wanted. But I'm not complaining! I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Life goes up and life goes down, but even during the lowest so far, I'm still happy. Still know that I will have my family forever. Still know that my husband adores me and I him. Life is so good.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Saturday August 16th we went to the annual Earl and Judith Kenney Reunion in Fillmore. The men went to play golf while the women and children went to a park.

Here's my mom playing with Joceyln on the slides.












Here are a couple of cute kids...can't remember their names but I know I'm related to them.










Jill, Karma (middle), and Ruth (end). The other two girls married cousins of mine and I'm awful because I can't remember names. Sorry girls, love ya though. :)










Aunt Ruth getting ready for our humanitarian project.














My dad taking Olivia, Makell and Joci over to the "big" swings. So cute!















After playing at the park we all went to the church to have lunch. There were 2 bouncy houses there which kept the kids busy.















Macey





Olivia and Hyrum making geckos out of beads to be sent to the soldiers in Iraq to give to the children there.





As you can see Aaron was having a blast!













Aunt Karma helping Olivia and Julia make geckos.















Dianne and Mariah and Adam.














My mom and April













Uncle Mark, my dad and my uncle Joe







Uncle Lloyd and Bretton

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Bretton is still a hottie and hasn't aged a bit! Neither has Diane! She is still so beautiful! You have such a cute family!

Jacqui said...

Sounds like you guys have a lot of fun at family reunions. I just talked to a cousin and asked why we weren't having reunions anymore. She said all the great uncles and aunts died so they stopped. I told her that was all the more reason we should be having reunions. Guess when I get ambitious that will be anice project to take on.

Minnesota Fun! said...

Thanks Bonnie for the pictures. My mom said she had a great time as well as everyone else. It is nice to see pictures of all the family & see all those cute grandkids. Grandma Kenney would be so proud!

Karen Kunzler said...

Oh, this makes me sad. We were talking about coming for it, but we are going to come for Christmas instead. Looks like it was a blast as always!!!! Your pictures turned out beautiful!!!!

Linda said...

(Just for your own reference Bonnie, the one picture is you Aunt Karma helping Makell.) Thanks for sharing. It all looks like fun. The one of your Dad with the girls walking is so cute.

Grandma Stott said...

I was trying to get my pictures ready today and they are not showing up on my computer. These are great pictures though. The other two women with us are McKenzie next to Jill married to Chad and Crystal next to me married to Lance. I am so glad that we can get together at least once a year to catch us. Love you.