About Me

I'm a mother of four girls and one boy and I've got the greatest husband in the world-and I'd bet the farm on that one. We're a great team although he says he's moving out of the house as soon as all our girls are teenagers. We're very strong in our religion which is in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I draw strength from my religion and my family. I love life and am grateful to be surrounded by such great family and friends. I am gently reminded daily of the love and blessings that our Heavenly Father has for us. I live the life I always dreamed of having. I don't know how I was so blessed. Sometimes I feel undeserving to have the perfect life I always wanted. But I'm not complaining! I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Life goes up and life goes down, but even during the lowest so far, I'm still happy. Still know that I will have my family forever. Still know that my husband adores me and I him. Life is so good.

Friday, August 8, 2008

Church Softball

Last time Aaron played against this team they lost by a point. They had something to prove this time...and they proved it. They beat them 31-5! Yahoo! (Just givin' ya a hard time Josh). Josh, my brother-in-law was on the other team, not to mention almost the whole team Aaron plays with in the city league. It was funny to see him play against them instead of with them. Good job babe!




See that smile? He loves this!

Not looking our best here, but still needed a picture to document it.

Hooked at the hip...when they're not fighting anyway.

See the ladybug? She let it crawl on her for a bit then got freaked out and flipped it off her hand.

Macey tried to hold it too but was just squishing it between her fingers!

As you can see she was not too happy when we took it away from her.

She got over it when we gave her some animal crackers.


Jocelyn climbing the fences.

No I'm not on the team, we just stayed around a little longer and played. I managed to hit the ball a few times, something I haven't done since I was about 12 years old. I was pretty impressed I could even hit it. (I was impressed Aaron took pictures too! Now why can't he take them when I've got makeup on?)

You can definitely tell Macey is the baby. Almost all the pictures are of her. I don't have favorites, I love all my girls the same. The older ones just run off and play and Mace can't go very far yet.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

nice to have 5 of the most beautiful girls on the planet in the same house.

Jacqui said...

You have very cute girls. I love it when you can take pictures of them discovering new things.

Lisa said...

Those are the cutest pics ever and can I just say I love your camera!

Angélica Maia said...

Hi, I saw you in Anna's blog and I just came here to check your blog out and I realized that you are from my ward. Your girls are so cute and nice to my girls! I am happy that they are friends and play together! Your family is very beautiful! Are you guys really moving out? I hope not! Your blog is very nice, and I loved everything! I see we have one thing in common; we like to take lots of pictures. See you around!

Angélica Maia said...

Thank you for your great comment. I am going to miss your family so much when you guys move out! Your daughters are so good girls and so polite. I really like that they play with Sarah and Julie. Your family is beautiful! They are welcome in our house at any time! My girls will love to spend time in your house too. Thank you so much!!!

The Slider Family said...

Softball Rocks! It has been fun to watch our men in a sport that they enjoy. Plus they are the Stake Champs!:) I hope they do well in Regionals. I love having you at the games to visit with. We make good cheerleaders. LOL!