About Me

I'm a mother of four girls and one boy and I've got the greatest husband in the world-and I'd bet the farm on that one. We're a great team although he says he's moving out of the house as soon as all our girls are teenagers. We're very strong in our religion which is in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I draw strength from my religion and my family. I love life and am grateful to be surrounded by such great family and friends. I am gently reminded daily of the love and blessings that our Heavenly Father has for us. I live the life I always dreamed of having. I don't know how I was so blessed. Sometimes I feel undeserving to have the perfect life I always wanted. But I'm not complaining! I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Life goes up and life goes down, but even during the lowest so far, I'm still happy. Still know that I will have my family forever. Still know that my husband adores me and I him. Life is so good.

Thursday, September 11, 2008




I obviously need to put some better pictures on this post but that will have to wait seeing how I'm already a few days behind on it.
We had our 7 year anniversary on Sept 8th so I wanted to do a small tribute to our marriage. I think we have the best in the world. My husband is amazing and I still find myself questioning why he picked me. I'm the luckiest girl on earth. I am so blessed to have such a kind, funny, humble (surprise, surprise to those of you who think you know him, it's a front, he's actually very humble), loving, giving, wonderful man. I know he's the best husband in the world and best father hands down. My mom said to me once, "I don't know how you ever lived without him." I said back to her, "I didn't." Aaron has brought "life" to my life and has filled it with love and kindness. I adore him and am so blessed to have him forever and ever. These past 7 years have passed like 7 minutes, now I know why our loving Heavenly Father lets us be together forever. I'm so glad eternity is a long time! I love you Aaron!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

From someone who has known your whole life- I would say all of that is so true!

Also from the same perspective-

He is pretty darn lucky too!

Shannon said...

Happy Anniversary!
It does seem like you guys have a great marriage. I agree he's lucky too!
Fun. Congrats!

Lisa said...

Such cute pics and you guys haven't aged at all! Cute, cute couple who deserve only the best and got it! Love you!

Jacqui said...

You guys are SO cute together. I love the pics. Congrats on the 7 years. Time really does fly. Hope you had a great week.

Aly said...

It's easy to see why he picked you, Bonnie. You are amazing! We love you both and seriously think you are the most in-love people we have ever met. Congrats!

Shani said...

Oohh, that's so sweet! You both are very lucky to have eachother. We sure miss you guys!=[

Staci J said...

Happy Anniversary cute couple!! Hope it was a fun day for you guys... Aaron is the lucky one Bonnie! Just so long as you realize that:) We love and miss you both!