About Me

I'm a mother of four girls and one boy and I've got the greatest husband in the world-and I'd bet the farm on that one. We're a great team although he says he's moving out of the house as soon as all our girls are teenagers. We're very strong in our religion which is in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I draw strength from my religion and my family. I love life and am grateful to be surrounded by such great family and friends. I am gently reminded daily of the love and blessings that our Heavenly Father has for us. I live the life I always dreamed of having. I don't know how I was so blessed. Sometimes I feel undeserving to have the perfect life I always wanted. But I'm not complaining! I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Life goes up and life goes down, but even during the lowest so far, I'm still happy. Still know that I will have my family forever. Still know that my husband adores me and I him. Life is so good.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

More boat pictures.

It was cold enough that we needed blankets, but that doesn't stop Aaron.

Here he is getting ready to get in. Brrrrrrrrrrrr!

Kell sitting on the back of the boat.

Macey has to sit in a jumper attached to the wakeboard tower or she'd crawl right out or fall over when we stop or go. It works so well. Aaron thinks it makes our boat look "ghetto". But it works so....
I love the in-your-face look on her face it's like she's saying, "Bring It!"

Nice 'rooster tail' Aaron. See the snow? The water was freezing. He was red everywhere the wet suit didn't cover.
Have you noticed that I am the photographer, driver, and babysitter-all at the same time? It's a good thing we were the only ones on the lake. But seriously who else would even contemplate going out to ski yet? The lake only thawed a few weeks ago!

Aaron has this funny habit. When he gets ready to do a big jump or cuts really hard he unconsciously holds his breath and puffs his cheeks out. If you click on this picture to make it bigger you can see his cheeks. It cracks me up.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Can I just say BRRRRRRRRRRRR. I hope your cute kids don't catch pneumonia! Looks like you guys had some fun! What beautiful daughters you have. They look just like you Bonnie!