About Me

I'm a mother of four girls and one boy and I've got the greatest husband in the world-and I'd bet the farm on that one. We're a great team although he says he's moving out of the house as soon as all our girls are teenagers. We're very strong in our religion which is in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I draw strength from my religion and my family. I love life and am grateful to be surrounded by such great family and friends. I am gently reminded daily of the love and blessings that our Heavenly Father has for us. I live the life I always dreamed of having. I don't know how I was so blessed. Sometimes I feel undeserving to have the perfect life I always wanted. But I'm not complaining! I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Life goes up and life goes down, but even during the lowest so far, I'm still happy. Still know that I will have my family forever. Still know that my husband adores me and I him. Life is so good.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point




A friend of mine invited me to Thanksgiving Point last week. I in turn invited April who invited my mom. We had so much fun and took a LOT of pictures. See for yourself...

















6 comments:

Karen Kunzler said...

Your kids are so cute! It was good to see April also. Hey send me your email address so that I can add you to my private blog so that you can see us. karenkunzler@hotmail.com

See you SOON!

Lisa said...

You have such beautiful girls. I can't believe how much hair Macey has! Your Mom has not aged at all. She still looks fabulous! Tell her hi for me! Love you!

Unknown said...

pretty day!

Grandma Stott said...

Beautiful pictures. Hope all is going well for your family. Love you, Aunt Ruth

Staci J said...

How cute is your family!! They just smile right at the camera like little models... We tried to go see the tulips so many times and it never worked out, glad I caught a glimpse from your camera...

Grandma Stott said...

So nice to read your comment on our blog. I don't know what I would do without blogs to get to see and hear our grandchildren scattered in Minnesota, Oregon and California. We are in Cedar City and enjoying it more and more as we finally get settled in. We would love to see you if you have time when you are traveling to St. George.