About Me

I'm a mother of four girls and one boy and I've got the greatest husband in the world-and I'd bet the farm on that one. We're a great team although he says he's moving out of the house as soon as all our girls are teenagers. We're very strong in our religion which is in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I draw strength from my religion and my family. I love life and am grateful to be surrounded by such great family and friends. I am gently reminded daily of the love and blessings that our Heavenly Father has for us. I live the life I always dreamed of having. I don't know how I was so blessed. Sometimes I feel undeserving to have the perfect life I always wanted. But I'm not complaining! I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Life goes up and life goes down, but even during the lowest so far, I'm still happy. Still know that I will have my family forever. Still know that my husband adores me and I him. Life is so good.

Monday, February 2, 2009

23 Weeks

I'm not taking pictures every week because the change is so slight that it's barely noticeable right now. If it's possible I think my belly actually looks smaller than 2 weeks ago. Trust me that's not the case. I feel huge already. I can't see my feet and I can't eat a lot without having a tough time breathing (but I eat a lot anyway and deal with it). lol. I feel him kicking all the time now but it doesn't hurt yet. The first time Aaron felt him kick he was asleep with his head on my lap. The baby kicked him right in the head. He woke up and said, "Was that the baby?!" It was pretty funny. 


7 comments:

Aly said...

Ahhhh...you look so great!

Linda said...

He's growing and you look adorable, as usual. Mandi sent a couple of things with me to help you out for this one. We love you so much. Thanks for all you add to our family. (That doesn't just mean all the children you add. You add so much more!!) Love ya, Mom

Ashtyn said...

Such a tiny belly. It was so fun to see you guys the other night at the Thai House.

Mandi said...

Bonnie, you look so cute! I hope you are feeling well and able to keep up with your girls while growing this little boy :)

The Slider Family said...

You are so cute! I love your tiny belly. I think it is great that Aaron is going to have a boy to wrestle around with...it sounds like he is up one on Aaron already!:)

Staci J said...

You look adorable Bonnie, as usual, and tiny!! Hope you guys are doing great, we need to have you over soon...

Staci J said...

I'm sorry about the biggest loser stuff, I would love to have you with us next time... hopefully there won't need to be a next time, although the way I ate this weekend would prove otherwise...