About Me

I'm a mother of four girls and one boy and I've got the greatest husband in the world-and I'd bet the farm on that one. We're a great team although he says he's moving out of the house as soon as all our girls are teenagers. We're very strong in our religion which is in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I draw strength from my religion and my family. I love life and am grateful to be surrounded by such great family and friends. I am gently reminded daily of the love and blessings that our Heavenly Father has for us. I live the life I always dreamed of having. I don't know how I was so blessed. Sometimes I feel undeserving to have the perfect life I always wanted. But I'm not complaining! I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Life goes up and life goes down, but even during the lowest so far, I'm still happy. Still know that I will have my family forever. Still know that my husband adores me and I him. Life is so good.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Macey's 1st Birthday





So I'm posting these a little late but better late than never. I can't believe my baby is 1. It seems like she was born just a few weeks ago. Time has flown by. Is that why I'm getting wrinkles?
This was my attempt at a ladybug. Of course everything has to be pink. That's what happens when you've got 4 girls!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I can't believe our babies are one! Where has the time gone???????

Unknown said...

lol- the cake is so cute. and she has sure gotten tan since the first of June!

Linda said...

I'm sorry we missed it! We REALLY missed this one. The cake was really cute. You did a great job. She is such a precious treasure. Happy Birthday Macey!!

Jacqui said...

I love the birthdays!! It's the one day of the year that's theirs. The ladybug turned out cute. My little niece's 1st birthday was all about the ladybugs...I get to live my 'pink streak' through her. Macey looks like a fairly dainty eater. Braxton plucked one star of frosting off at a time as he ate his 1st birthday cake.

Staci J said...

Those cheeks are to die for... Jaylee asked me the other day if she could get 2 babies instead of just one. So of course Rod pipes in, maybe we could borrow Macey and she could be the 2nd baby. That seemed to satisfy her, so we may need to steal Macey for a bit when this new little one comes:)