About Me

I'm a mother of four girls and one boy and I've got the greatest husband in the world-and I'd bet the farm on that one. We're a great team although he says he's moving out of the house as soon as all our girls are teenagers. We're very strong in our religion which is in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I draw strength from my religion and my family. I love life and am grateful to be surrounded by such great family and friends. I am gently reminded daily of the love and blessings that our Heavenly Father has for us. I live the life I always dreamed of having. I don't know how I was so blessed. Sometimes I feel undeserving to have the perfect life I always wanted. But I'm not complaining! I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Life goes up and life goes down, but even during the lowest so far, I'm still happy. Still know that I will have my family forever. Still know that my husband adores me and I him. Life is so good.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fun in the Sun at Grandma's and Papa's

This honestly has to be my all time favorite trip to my in-laws. We went to Shelley Idaho and stayed with them for a week. My wonderful mother-in-law (who I dearly adore!!!) watched the girls and I got to go work with Aaron. Not that I don't love my kids but it sure is nice to get away from them once in a while and just be with Aaron. Actually Olivia was helping too (more than me at times) and we thought it was fun spending some alone time with her. She worked very hard. We made a playhouse, Abby's (the dog) shelter and 3 shelters for the cows up at the ranch. I can't believe I forgot to take pictures of 'The Ranch', it's gorgeous there. 48 acres of beauty. 3 horses (but our favorite is Roxy) and lots of cows. The view is spectacular, the weather was great and the thought of that hot tub on the deck doesn't hurt either.
Thanks mom and dad Sharp for having us. It was so fun, you probably couldn't tell by all the bruises I got from working but I had a great time.
We all got to be in the 4th of July ad for CAL Ranch. Here the girls are running through the sprinklers for the commercial/paper.
Makell has the cutest buns in the world!
Thanks again for the 'swimoot' Aunt Chewey!
Sweet cheeks cheeser.
Aaron on one of the many of Papa's toys.
Olivia and Macey on G&P's front porch. Macey got to watch as the other girls ran through the sprinklers. It's so hard being little!
Olivia and Gizzy. I love this picture.
Aunt Mandi got matching pink overalls for all the girls. They are so cute, thanks Mandi.
We took the new boat out for a spin. The girls all got in and swam around until they had blue lips. It was COLD. Aaron entertained us with a few backflips off the back of the boat. We kept wishing we had brought our wakeboards with us!! Darn it.

9 comments:

Jacqui said...

HOW ARE YOU!?!? I just saw a post on Kevin's site from you. You are a sweetheart. Lisa's sister-in-law and I used to hang out and she found my name on Lisa's blog. Looks like Lisa is are go to gal. I hope things are going well for you. The last time I saw you was when I was in SLC w/my girls (Young Women) They released me long enough to recover from having a baby and put me back to work. I love it in there. Hope you don't care if I add you to our blog list. I would love to keep in touch. Let me know. You're family is SO cute and you guys look like you're always having fun!

Jacqui said...

Is Heather, on your list, the same Heather I know? Talk to you soon.

Unknown said...

Yep- cute everything. Hope you had a blast- call me soooon

Lisa said...

Your pictures are priceless. Such a cute family. I wish you were closer. I love you!

Kevin and Heather said...

Thank you for the sweet comment. Kevin says hi and last night we went to dinner with his parent's. I told Grant what you had said and he told me to tell you hi.

Aly said...

You guys are lucky you get to live so close! Looks like so much fun.

The Howard Family said...

Hello

My name is Lori, I was on Becky's blog and saw your comment and thought "sharper than the sharpest" could that be Aarons family and to my surprise it was! I lived in Pendleton and hung out with Aaron and Nathan, among others. I can't get over how grown up Aaron looks! Your family is sooo beautiful! Any way say hi to Aaron for me, are you guy's coming to the class reunion? Where in the world is Nathan? Well, I wish you all the best! ~Lori

Alison said...

Hey Guys!

This is Alison (Aaron's friend from high school). I, too saw your blog on becky's blog :) It was so fun to see what your family is up to. Your girls are ADORABLE!!! And I LOVE the picture of Bonnie and one of your girls at the top of your blog.

So in January Aaron said he was going to the reunion...and yes, I am going too...but my hubby can't go :( He can't take any time in July since that is when new residents start. Any ways, a bunch of us are getting together Friday night at Denny's. It is open invitation to anyone. Hopefully we will see you guys there :)

Linda said...

Bonnie, I must have seen the pictures before but never read your sweet comments. You guys are such trooper and we appreciate your help sooo much. The hot tub will be in this week. We hope to spend Friday night at the ranch with the girls while you guys are off to Pendleton. Thanks again for all of your help. You have an AMAZING family. Love ya!