About Me

I'm a mother of four girls and one boy and I've got the greatest husband in the world-and I'd bet the farm on that one. We're a great team although he says he's moving out of the house as soon as all our girls are teenagers. We're very strong in our religion which is in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I draw strength from my religion and my family. I love life and am grateful to be surrounded by such great family and friends. I am gently reminded daily of the love and blessings that our Heavenly Father has for us. I live the life I always dreamed of having. I don't know how I was so blessed. Sometimes I feel undeserving to have the perfect life I always wanted. But I'm not complaining! I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Life goes up and life goes down, but even during the lowest so far, I'm still happy. Still know that I will have my family forever. Still know that my husband adores me and I him. Life is so good.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Saratoga Splash

This day started out with a bike ride down to the park to watch the wakeboarding competition. I'm sure it would've been good but they started 2 hours late so we left just as it began. Sleepy little girls don't care about wakeboarding apparently. After that we went to the carnival (which wasn't so much a carnival but just a bunch of bouncy toys). Then we went home and Aaron made us all his famous lemon chicken.
Yum! I ate too much of it as usual but worked some of it off walking down to the parade. I thought it was smart that a dentist's float was first and they threw out toothbrushes. Of course we had bags of candy after that. The day finished up with a concert and fireworks. It was so nice spending the entire day with Aaron and most of my side of the family.Here's Aaron, Jocelyn and Macey at the concert that night. Ryan Shupe and the Rubber Band played who I LOVE. They are hilarious in concert! I actually have one of their songs on my playlist for this blog called 'Dream Big'. Click on it and you can hear them. They played that song and it's even better in person.
This is one of my favorite pics of Macey. I love that big two-toothed grin!
There were a bunch of bouncy toys there that the girls had a blast on. Makell is thoroughly enjoying it here.
As is Olivia here. I got some of Joci too but they didn't turn out too well.
Macey fell asleep in Aaron's arms. There wasn't anything for her to do so I can't blame her.
I love this picture! You can see the adoration in my dad's eyes for his granddaughter. He would tickle her with his whiskers and she'd laugh. It was very cute.
Olivia and Mariah (Dianne's 2nd to oldest) at the concert.

No comments: