About Me

I'm a mother of four girls and one boy and I've got the greatest husband in the world-and I'd bet the farm on that one. We're a great team although he says he's moving out of the house as soon as all our girls are teenagers. We're very strong in our religion which is in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I draw strength from my religion and my family. I love life and am grateful to be surrounded by such great family and friends. I am gently reminded daily of the love and blessings that our Heavenly Father has for us. I live the life I always dreamed of having. I don't know how I was so blessed. Sometimes I feel undeserving to have the perfect life I always wanted. But I'm not complaining! I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Life goes up and life goes down, but even during the lowest so far, I'm still happy. Still know that I will have my family forever. Still know that my husband adores me and I him. Life is so good.

Friday, March 14, 2008

My Wife is Amazzzzing!!

As many of you know, I married way above myself. Bonnie has changed my life so much since we were married. I say changed as a good thing. I fall in love with her more each and everyday. I sometimes sit back and watch her and wonder why she choose me. She is very good to me and a great mother of our four children. She does an amazing job of teaching them the gospel. It does help that we were blessed with great children. I think that with the trials we are going through, unlike others, our marriage has been strengthened. She never gets short with me and we talk about what needs to happen next. We draw strength from one another in an amazing way. I am so happy that we were married in the temple for time and eternity. She is truly my best friend.

6 comments:

Aly said...

You guys are too perfect for each other! We love you both and you little girls and hope things are going better for you. We wished we lived near to see you more often, but I guess its a good thing we have the internet to stay in touch! (since we all know Nate is awful at phone contact!)

Lisa said...

She is just as lucky to have you Aaron! I am so glad you found each other! Love you guys!

Unknown said...

maybe Bonnie, you wrote that! :P

That was sweet an I whole heartedly agree.

Anonymous said...

You know, you guys are both great. You make me cry sometimes (it runs in the family). I am so happy for you that you are so in love and such a great team. And of course that you have blessed me with 4 precious nieces. I love you both.
Love, Mandi

Anonymous said...

What a team!!! Love ya all, Mom Sharp

Staci J said...

You guys are an example to tonz around you that you may not realize, us included... We're grateful to have friends like you!