About Me

I'm a mother of four girls and one boy and I've got the greatest husband in the world-and I'd bet the farm on that one. We're a great team although he says he's moving out of the house as soon as all our girls are teenagers. We're very strong in our religion which is in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I draw strength from my religion and my family. I love life and am grateful to be surrounded by such great family and friends. I am gently reminded daily of the love and blessings that our Heavenly Father has for us. I live the life I always dreamed of having. I don't know how I was so blessed. Sometimes I feel undeserving to have the perfect life I always wanted. But I'm not complaining! I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Life goes up and life goes down, but even during the lowest so far, I'm still happy. Still know that I will have my family forever. Still know that my husband adores me and I him. Life is so good.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Olivia and Makell got haircuts!

BEFORE........



......AND AFTER............







Since she was a baby, this is the first time Olivia has had short(er) hair. Makell has had short hair for a while because I think it looks DARLING on her face and also because it's much easier to brush. I think they both look like angels with their new haircuts.
I just took them to Fantastic Sams in Draper. They couldn't wait for Aaron to come home so they could show their daddy. "Do you think Daddy will like it?" they kept asking me. "He's gonna LOVE it!" I said, and I was right. They run around the house flipping it around. It's so cute. 

12 comments:

Aly said...

They both look adorable. I love the short hair. Beautiful girls though, I don't think any haircut could look bad!

Hayden and Jessica Hewlett family said...

How cute...they both look so so so darling.

Unknown said...

awwww. awwwww.

Mandi said...

I absolutely LOVE the hair cuts!! They are both adorable.

The Slider Family said...

They are precious! I love the new haircuts! Way cute pictures too! I can't wait to see you guys this Friday...YAY!

Kristi said...

The way that makell's frames her face is just so cute that haircut RULES! on her!

Shani said...

They look so CUTE!!! I can't believe how much it made Olivia grow-up though...she's getting too big!!

Dana said...

Bonnie!
I am Hna.Voge. How are you? I miss you so much! Your family is beautiful, and I am so happy that you are doing well. Lots of love!

Staci J said...

Oh I miss those girls!! I didn't think they could possibly get any cuter, but they did! We need to get together...

Our Family said...

Bonnie, your girls are so beautiful! :)

Primus Six said...

Very Cute girls!! I noticed on your contact list that the Kunzlers are on there and they are friends of ours from our Salem ward that we just moved from. Anyway, I thought that was funny! Small world. Are you related to Karen? I was trying to figure out the connection. This is Jodi Primus, I graduated with Aaron and met you this summer at the reunion. I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. Tell Aaron Hi!

sharpest family said...

Jodi, you're welcome to check out our blog anytime! How fun! Yes Karen and I are related. We're first cousins. Our moms are sisters. I wish I got to see them more often. I just love her and her sisters, we all get along so great. What a small world, that's for sure. I can't believe you know her!