About Me

I'm a mother of four girls and one boy and I've got the greatest husband in the world-and I'd bet the farm on that one. We're a great team although he says he's moving out of the house as soon as all our girls are teenagers. We're very strong in our religion which is in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I draw strength from my religion and my family. I love life and am grateful to be surrounded by such great family and friends. I am gently reminded daily of the love and blessings that our Heavenly Father has for us. I live the life I always dreamed of having. I don't know how I was so blessed. Sometimes I feel undeserving to have the perfect life I always wanted. But I'm not complaining! I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Life goes up and life goes down, but even during the lowest so far, I'm still happy. Still know that I will have my family forever. Still know that my husband adores me and I him. Life is so good.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Triathlon/5K at the U of U on April 26th

Here are a few pics of Aaron's triathlon he did and the 5K I did with my friend Kyra. We had a great time.

Aaron started out with a 300 meter swim.

In this picture he had just finished the swim and was running to get his bike. He saw me and winked, can you see it? That's my man!


Next he did an 8 mile mountain-bike ride in the hills where he got 2 flat tires. He changed them quickly and still finished that strong and fast.

He finished running a 5K (3.1 miles). His over all time was just over an hour. Good job babe! I'm so proud of him, he's an inspiration!

Here's my friend Kyra and me. I hope she doesn't mind me putting a picture on here of her. We ran the 5K together. She recently had knee surgery and still kicked butt!

I ended up running it in 30 min. I was happy with 10 minute miles considering this is the first time I've ran since middle school and only trained for 3 weeks.

Here we are after our races. Aaron and I are looking forward to the next triathlon we're doing together on June 14th. I'm going to attempt it so tune in for more pics then and wish me luck!

7 comments:

Karen Kunzler said...

congrats on finishing your 5K. Mine is in 2 weeks. That is awesome that Aaron did a triathlon and that you are both attempting another. YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

david santos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa said...

I don't know who this guy is....I was hoping you did!

Unknown said...

I am thinking he spends his free time surfing blogs- then to their lists to promote whatever his site was. I didn't even dare to click the link lol

Staci J said...

Holy cow!!! I am impressed with the both of you! What a great goal to have and then succeed at, you guys are just amazing people! I wish I liked running, and swimming, and biking, I'm terrible at all 3!

Aly said...

HOly crap, Bonnie! Whatever you couldn't keep up with me. You did amazing. And you, Aaron, great job. You guys are both looking good, as usual!

Jane Ellen said...

You are amazing!! Where in the world do you get your energy for that? Maybe you could email me some of that energy :) John is the runner in our family, and I just run after kids.