About Me

I'm a mother of four girls and one boy and I've got the greatest husband in the world-and I'd bet the farm on that one. We're a great team although he says he's moving out of the house as soon as all our girls are teenagers. We're very strong in our religion which is in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I draw strength from my religion and my family. I love life and am grateful to be surrounded by such great family and friends. I am gently reminded daily of the love and blessings that our Heavenly Father has for us. I live the life I always dreamed of having. I don't know how I was so blessed. Sometimes I feel undeserving to have the perfect life I always wanted. But I'm not complaining! I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Life goes up and life goes down, but even during the lowest so far, I'm still happy. Still know that I will have my family forever. Still know that my husband adores me and I him. Life is so good.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

34 WEEKS

Yay! This is the good time in pregnancy because now I get to start going to my midwife EVERY week. I think it helps the time to go by quicker! That said, that is the only reason this is the good time in pregnancy. Unfortunately it also includes sleepless nights, backaches, hiccups(that aren't mine), heartburn and really weird dreams just to name a few. I am counting the days until I get to hold this precious baby in my arms instead of in my tummy! 
Olivia is my photographer, hence the angle on most of these. I finally made her sit on our bed so she was a bit higher up. Thanks Liv!

I wuv you baby boy! (Even if you DO kick me all the time).
Whoa! Undeniably pregnant. How do some girls hide THAT? How do some girls not even know they're pregnant until they go into labor? No mirror? Can't see their shoes to begin with? That just boggles my mind!

12 comments:

Aly said...

Bonnie, you look fabulous! Seriously, I wish I was half as cute as you pregnant! I bet you are so excited to see him. I hope the rest goes well and we can't wait to see you guys in a couple of months and meet the new little one!

The Slider Family said...

I can't believe you are that far along already! You have the cutest teeny prego belly and you are glowing! I love it! Our family had so much fun on our trip to Wolf Creek. The kids were in heaven! Thank you so much!

Dana said...

I remember the heartburn! I had an extra-large bottle of Tums with me at all times. You look lovely, and I am so excited for you! Boys are so much fun!

Alison said...

You look sooooo great!!! Wow! Not much longer to go :) I am so excited to see what you name this little guy. I hope you can get some rest before the real fun begins ;)

Unknown said...

Quite the photog you have there! She is a whiz!
love you bunches!

Pam said...

Bonnie your so cute! and SOOOOOOO Pregnant! I cant wait to meet the little guy. Good luck! I hope you can hang in there for the next 40 days!

Our Family said...

What a cute pregnant belly!! You have that beautiful motherly glow!

Jane Ellen said...

You are a very cute pregnant gal! I'm so excited for you that you're having a boy. Good luck with the last few weeks :)

Ryan and Jess said...

YeaH! Pictures!! You are so beautiful! REALLY, you look so good.... all belly. Good job taking the pictures Liv! I can't wait to hold this little guy. Hope you are feeling better!

Karen Kunzler said...

You are looking GREAT!!! I am SO excited for you to have a little boy. If you are like me it will take you quit a while getting use to saying he and him, but buying blue is lots of fun!!!!!

Holmes said...

You look so cute Bonnie. How is home school?

Staci J said...

Bonnie, no fair!! You look as cute as ever with a little bitty ball in your tummy! We sure miss you guys, can't wait to meet that precious little boy of yours!