About Me

I'm a mother of four girls and one boy and I've got the greatest husband in the world-and I'd bet the farm on that one. We're a great team although he says he's moving out of the house as soon as all our girls are teenagers. We're very strong in our religion which is in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I draw strength from my religion and my family. I love life and am grateful to be surrounded by such great family and friends. I am gently reminded daily of the love and blessings that our Heavenly Father has for us. I live the life I always dreamed of having. I don't know how I was so blessed. Sometimes I feel undeserving to have the perfect life I always wanted. But I'm not complaining! I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Life goes up and life goes down, but even during the lowest so far, I'm still happy. Still know that I will have my family forever. Still know that my husband adores me and I him. Life is so good.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Soon to be Seven Strong!

Well, I guess it's finally time to announce that we're having another baby. It wasn't something we planned but we're very excited to be bringing another special spirit into our home. Before I knew I was pregnant I kept feeling like someone was missing. I would have all my girls in the room and kept looking around for someone else. So I wasn't too surprised to see 2 lines on the pregnancy test. I went in for my first doctor's appointment last monday. The midwife wasn't able to find the heartbeat and had to go get the ultrasound machine. While she was gone getting the machine I realized how much I already love this baby and was praying we'd see a heartbeat on the ultrasound. It took a minute (one of the longest of my life) but we did finally see the little flicker of a heartbeat. We can't wait for June to be able to hold our little one in our arms!

10 comments:

Chellie said...

I'm so happy for you Bonnie! Maybe your family will feel complete come June (or maybe not :)).
You're a wonderful mother... what a lucky little child this will be!

Shani said...

Hooray for you!! I'm hoping you get a boy this time, but if not, the world could always use another beautiful girl!!
When's our next GNO?

Unknown said...

When I first read that I thought to myself that you for sure told me there was only ONE baby. I am a big dork.

Karen Kunzler said...

Bonnie, I am so happy for you guys. I have had 2 miscarriages so I understand the realization of how much you love something before it really is in your arms. Hey maybe it is your boy? We found out that we are having a boy in March!!!! Hope you are feeling well.

Karen Kunzler said...

Oh, here is our blog address also:
http://steveandkarenkunzler.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

So happy for you! Just wish it was me:)

bzmom24 said...

Congratulations!
SO much love to give!

Shannon said...

Congrats...I can't wait! :)

Alison said...

Yeah! Congratulations! I am so excited for you. I will be hoping it is a boy for you :) But I am totally NOT jealous of the first trimester-ha!

Aly said...

I am so excited for you guys. I don't know if you heard, but I was due around the same time as you but miscarried two weeks ago. I was so close to 12 weeks. I am so sad. I was so excited to have cousins the same exact age again. I guess it wasn't meant to be. We will keep trying and hopefully we'll get them pretty close!