About Me

I'm a mother of four girls and one boy and I've got the greatest husband in the world-and I'd bet the farm on that one. We're a great team although he says he's moving out of the house as soon as all our girls are teenagers. We're very strong in our religion which is in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I draw strength from my religion and my family. I love life and am grateful to be surrounded by such great family and friends. I am gently reminded daily of the love and blessings that our Heavenly Father has for us. I live the life I always dreamed of having. I don't know how I was so blessed. Sometimes I feel undeserving to have the perfect life I always wanted. But I'm not complaining! I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Life goes up and life goes down, but even during the lowest so far, I'm still happy. Still know that I will have my family forever. Still know that my husband adores me and I him. Life is so good.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Last year at this time...we were in Hawaii! It's going to be tough to top that Valentine's Day!!

Here's Aaron building a rock trail marker. It ended up being taller than him and he's 6'4". We hope it didn't fall on some poor hiker later! That could ruin a vacation.

Here we had hiked to a blow hole on the west side of Maui. My sweater was the same color as the water there. You can't really see it in this picture but trust me it was exactly the same color. It was unbelievable!

We hiked in to this gorgeous waterfall. Aaron actually continued hiking all the way to the top of it. He's crazy lucky to be alive.

Check out that water! He had a great time boogie boarding on Big Beach. I didn't do too much, if any being pregnant and all. Actually, the first time I felt Macey move we were laying on the beach. That was also when we still thought she was a boy!

This was us on our snorkel trip. By the time we got to the little island I was SO sick. I get motion sickness any way but on top of morning sickness, ughh, it's making me sick just to think of it again. We got all our gear on and jumped in the water to look for the huge sea turtles. I ended up puking in the water. It was pretty gross, but we attracted lots of pretty fishes!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Boy do I miss Hawaii! Remember how blue the water was? Ha, Ha, Ha! Love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

How great that you two had that trip. Isn't traveling great? It is so wonderful to see the beautiful world and spend time exploring together!

Love, Mandi